Toolbox Mod 0.14.1
Toolbox Mod РІР‚вЂќ mod adds in Minecraft Pocket Edition GUI which we will use in order to get many different block and items which exist in the world Minecraft PE.
As this is an addon mod for BlockLauncher the installation process looks a little bit different. But donРІР‚в„ўt worry, itРІР‚в„ўs very easy! You can also choose to download it directly from Google Play.
- Launcher (optional): load texture packs, change GUI scale
- Access all existing items & blocks
- Recipe tool (see recipe for all items & blocks)
- Enchanting system for items
- Switch between creative/survival, Overworld/Nether, flying
- Kill, heal, set health (1-100 HP), restore hunger
- Set spawn position & teleport there
- Set time of day, turn off time, disable ticking
- Weather (no rain/rain/much rain)
- Potion effects: remove all, add
- Remove items from inventory
- Entities: spawn, kill, set on fire, set health
- Show/hide M button
- Teleportation system with screenshots
- Level slider (experience level)
- Download the .APK.
- Use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager app) to locate the downloaded .apk file.
- Tap on the file to install it (BlockLauncher is required to successfully install the addon).
- After youРІР‚в„ўve finished the installation itРІР‚в„ўs done and you can go in-game using BlockLauncher to use Toolbox. Or, if you want to use the Toolbox Launcher you should open the Toolbox app instead.