Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168 Beta
The new version of Minecraft 1.6 with new features! In Beta version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for Android, you can test them.
The list of novelties is quite short:
- The phantom mobs now appear in the night sky, if the player has not slept for three game days in Minecraft 1.6.0
- Blocks of barriers are added. They can be perfectly used when creating maps to limit the players to Minecraft 1.6 in certain areas. They can also be placed in any mode, they are not visible in the mode of survival and adventure. Blocks can only be obtained using commands and are not displayed in the interface.
Changes & Bug fixes Minecraft 126.96.36.199 for Android
Minecraft is improving, and now it has corrected the crash of the game, which is great!
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player uses Pick Block in the place where the mob just died
- Accelerated the speed of menu loading
- Stable water flowed incorrectly from the stairs in which the water source blocks were located
- The cards are updating correctly when the player held it in the main hand (MCPE-34169)
- Players can now return to Overworld if the portal is in the place of their appearance in Minecraft 1.6
- Skeletons that could not leave the water to attack players, do now
- Observers will now discover changes with dispensers, farmland, breweries, droppers, sugarcane blocks, seedlings, grass, and fire.
- Elements can be processed from the Recipe Book, while the Craftable filter is disabled and the player has enough materials to create
- Wolves are no longer get stuck in Minecraft for an Android, attacking skeletons above the water
- Blazes now attack Snow Golems (MCPE-13191)
- Players can now ride on mules & donkeys but only after domestication (MCPE-25737)
- Using the '/ setblock' command on Redstone components will now correctly update and enable the mechanism (MCPE-21218)
- Command blocks correctly control the power of Redstone (MCPE-33021)
- Gamepad cursor can be used to navigate through transactions with residents (MCPE-33330)