Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206
You have the entire weekend to check the newest Minecraft Bedrock version, that is 220.127.116.11 and find out what fixes and changes it brings. Like in MCPE 18.104.22.168, the list of changes is not long but they are crucial for a better and more comfortable gameplay.
Bugfixes in Minecraft 22.214.171.124 for Android
As always, the Minecraft PE developers worked on the bugs and errors that could prevent players from having a nice and smooth gameplay:
- Crash occurring every time the player uses a lingering potion was fixed
- Cape-related issue regarding some of the skin packs was fixed
- Additional fix to make the skins load more quickly
- Misspelled splash text was corrected
- Inventory cleaning by commands works better on certain maps
- Redstone signs can now travel across chunck borders without problems
- The player’s hands do not rotate improperly when he/she is holding a map or when he/she is riding horses
- When dispensed, carved pumpkins can create Iron Golems
- Bees fly through doors in case they are open
These are more or less all the fixes provided by this beta. To get a better idea of how it works, we recommend you to watch the video trailer below before downloading it.
Please note that this is a beta version, and this means that you will not be able to play in Realms or with people using non-beta versions of the game. If you have any MCPE work in progress, save it because this version will replace it and you might lose your builds. The worlds created in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 cannot be opened using earlier game versions, so, if they are important to you, you would better save them too.
And now it’s time to install and enjoy the new version! To do this, use the button below the video trailer, share this article with all your Minecraft friends and leave feedback.
Video of Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52
Download new version of Minecraft 184.108.40.206 - APK for Free