Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
The Minecraft developers had to release Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 urgently because many users complained about the unsolved crashes occurring when using Xbox Live and about some Marketplace-related problems.
Because this is not a full game version, remember that the builds created with it might not be very stable. Anyway, if you are planning to be able to access them in the future, we recommend you save them because they cannot be accessed using older game versions. Also, mind that 22.214.171.124 will replace your work in progress, so don’t forget to make copies of your already existing worlds.
Unfortunately, while trying this beta you will not be able to enter Realms and to play with other players who use full game versions.
What’s new in Minecraft 126.96.36.199
This version does not bring any changes except the fact that now the bees will be very angry every time the bee babies are attacked, but it fixes some rather serious crashes and problems that were discovered by the MCPE users during their gameplay.
- Crashes occurring while entering Xbox Live and while updating MCPE from Xbox One devices were both fixed
- The weird view bobbing when looking in the South and North directions was fixed
- The issue causing some crafted items like bone meal and dark prismarine to just disappear was fixed
- The broken textures in case the Resource Pack is disabled were fixed
- Impossibility to get out of the Inventory on the Marketplace was resolved
- The areas used by a lot of MCPE players were improved
- Incorrectly displayed items in the Character Creator were fixed.
To get an even better idea of Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52, we suggest you watch the video trailer below, or even better, download and try it.
Don’t forget to share the news about this release with all your MCPE friends and to leave feedback.
Video of Minecraft 184.108.40.206
Download beta version of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 - APK for Free