Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168
The Minecraft PE developers tend to surprise us more and more, lately with the sizes of the bug fix lists. For example, we thought that the previous one, that is Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, is the version that has the tiniest possible list of changes, but here comes Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199. Let us tell you what is it аbout:
Fixes in Minecraft 188.8.131.52
- The traditional removal of the detected crashes that might have occurred during the gameplay
- Correction of several language errors when using Japanese
- Fixed the “Sign In” button that was displayed incorrectly in the player’s main menu.
- Fixed the Character Creator screens not scrolling correctly when using the right button thumbstick.
- This is a beta version, and this means that players using it have no access to Realms and to players preferring only full game versions.
- The beta version is going to replace your MCPE work in progress, so make sure to back up your builds in order to avoid losing them.
- The builds created in this beta cannot be accessed using older versions, so if you plan to use any earlier version in the future, back up your work done in 184.108.40.206.
Download Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the button below the video, share the good news with all your friends and leave feedback.
Video of Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168
Download beta version of Minecraft 22.214.171.124 - APK for Free